At the airport2
At the airport2
- Where is your destination today?
- My final destination will be Vancouver.
2.Direct flight 直飞 （语音都不对-[dəˈrekt flaɪt]）
- Are there any direct flights to Shanghai?
- My destination is Beijing, but I’ll have to transfer in Shanghai first.
- I have a 5-hour layover in Seoul.
- The longest layover I ever had was 8 hours.
- I have to make a connection in Beijing. 我得在北京转机
- My flight was delayed, so I missed my connection in Vancouver. 我的航班延误了，所以我错过了在温哥华的转机。
- Airport security can take forever sometimes.
- Make sure to put all your liquids in a plastic bag.
- No liquids over 100ml are allowed.
- Take all your electronics out of your bag.
- With all your electronics removed it’s easier for them to read the x-ray at security.
9.Duty Free Tax free 免税
- After security we can shop at the Duty free stores.
- Let’s stop at Duty free, I want to pick up a bottle of wine for my sister.
- Oh no, my flight has been delayed. I hope I can still make my connection.
11.Airport Shuttle 机场班车
- After security you can take the airport shuttle to the gate. Otherwise it’ll be a 15 minute walk.
12.Baggage claim 行李领取处
- Baggage claim is just down the stairs.
13.Carousel 行李传送带 、 旋转木马
- Bags for flight AC030 are on carousel 3.
14.Express buses 快车
- The airport has express buses that go all over the city.
15.Subway Metro 地铁
- I prefer to take the subway from the airport. It’s faster than waiting for a taxi.
“Excuse me, how long is the line for security?” 请问安检要排多久队。
“Can I go to the front of the line for security? I’m afraid I’m going to miss my flight.” 我可以去前面排队吗?我恐怕要错过航班了。 （heng）
“Excuse me, can I go in front of you? I’m afraid I’m going to miss my flight.” 对不起，我可以在你前面走吗?我恐怕要错过航班了。
“Can you book me a direct flight to Shanghai?” 你能给我订一张直达上海的机票吗？（得加钱）
“How long is the layover in Vancouver?” 在温哥华停留多长时间？
“Can you book me flights closer together so there will be a shorter layover?” 你能帮我订近一点的航班吗?（离目的地近一点？）这样中途停留的时间就会短一些。
“Where can I find the baggage claim? It’s straight ahead, and then down the stairs. Just follow the signs.” 我在哪里可以找到行李认领处?一直往前走，然后下楼。只要跟着指示走。（最后一句才是重点）
“When does the next airport shuttle come? My flight leaves in 20 minutes, should I wait for the shuttle or just walk?” 下一班机场班车什么时候到?我的航班20分钟后起飞，我应该等班车还是直接走过去。（建议下一趟）
“Do you have any liquids or electronics in your bag?” 你包里有液体或电子产品吗？
“Flight AC029 at Gate 60D is now boarding. All passengers please make your way to the gate.” 在60D登机口的AC029航班现在开始登机。所有乘客请到登机口。
- S: Hi there, boarding pass and passport.
- M: Yes, here you go.
- S: Where is your final destination?
- M: I’m flying to Beijing.
- S: Okay, any electronics or liquids in your carry-on?
- M: Yes, just my laptop, phone and power bank.
- S: Put it in this tray please.
- M: Okay, here you go.
- S: Please take off all jewelry and empty your pockets of any change or other metals. 身上不要带任何珠宝、硬币等金属物品
- M: Okay.
- S: And remove your shoes.
- M: Alright.
- S: Okay, go through the metal detector when they wave you through.
- goes through metal detector
- M: Okay.
- S2: Miss is this your bag?
- M: Yes, it is.
- S2: Do you mind if we look inside?
- M: Go ahead.
- S2: I see you have toothpaste in here, we’re just going to remove it and then rescan your bag. 查了下国际航班还真是不能带
- M: Okay, sorry about that. Must have forgotten I had it.
- S2: No problem.
- rescans bag
- S2: Okay, it’s all good to go now. Have a good flight, miss.
最后更新: March 12, 2023 01:10:39