At the airport🐟
1. Terminal 航空站🐟
- I need to go to terminal 1.
2. Airline 航空公司🐟
- What airline are you flying with?
- I’m flying with Air China/ Air Canada.
3. International flight 国际航班🐟
- It’s an international flight, so it should be in terminal 3.
4. Domestic flight 国内航班🐟
- I’m just taking a domestic flight.
5. Departure 出发🐟
- The departures are upstairs.
6. Arrival 到达🐟
- I’m picking someone up, so I need to go to the arrivals.
7. Check-in 登记🐟
- I have to check-in 2 hours before my flight.
8. Passport 护照🐟
- To check-in you need to hand them your passport.
9. Boarding pass 登机牌🐟
- When you check-in you will receive your boarding pass. Many boarding passes are on your phone now.
10. Aisle seat Window seat 过道座位/靠窗座位🐟
- I definitely prefer window seats. What about you?
11. Boarding time Departure time 登机时间/出发时间🐟
- Looks like the boarding time 10:30, and the departure time is 11:15.
12. Gate 登机口🐟
- I’ll be at gate 30 D.
13. baggage luggage suitcase 行李🐟
- I need to check 2 bags. I have to pay for the extra baggage.
14. Carry-on bag 手提行李🐟
- I always carry my laptop in my carry-on bag.
15. Business class economy class 公务舱/经济舱🐟
- It’s not easy for disabled people to take public transit, so you should help them out if you can.
- Okay, you’re flying economy right?
Excuse me, where is the Air China check-in desk? 请问中国国际航空公司的登机柜台在哪里
How many bags can I check? 我可以托运几件行李
Will my luggage go straight through, or do I need to pick it up in Vancouver? 我的行李可以直接通过吗，还是需要在温哥华取?
How much is the baggage fee? 行李费多少钱?
Please mark this bag as 'fragile' 请在这个袋子上注明“易碎品”
Is the flight on time? 飞机准点起飞吗?
- A: Hi there, can I see your passport?
- B: Yes, here you go.
- A: And where are you flying today?
- B: I’m flying to Beijing.
- A: Okay, you’re flying economy right?
- B: Yes.
- A: Would you like an aisle seat or window seat.
- B: A window seat for sure!
- A: How many bags are you checking today?
- B: 2.
- A: Okay, please put them on the scale for measurement.
- A: So, the first bag is free, but there will be a $75 charge for the second bag. How will you be paying for that?
- B: I’ll pay on credit card.
- A: Great, so here are your boarding passes. Your gate is 60D, and the boarding time is 11:15. You should have plenty of time to make it through security.
- A: Also, here are your baggage tags. Hold on to those in case your luggage gets lost.
- B: Wonderful, thank you.
- A: You’re welcome. Have a great flight.
最后更新: May 22, 2022 23:24:58